Hello everyone! Happy New Year! Like most of you, I have been busier than usual with the holidays, but it’s time to get back to a more “normal” healthier lifestyle. My inspiration for this dish came from a pin that I thought I “pinned” onto to my Pinterest account. Well, no surprise to me, I couldn’t find it. Fortunately, I have a good memory. What I love about this hash is that has very few ingredients, just seven, including the salt, pepper and olive oil. The sweet potatoes tastes great when mixed with the gooey egg yolk! This is a wonderfully healthy and easy way to start your morning!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed (¼ to ½-inch)
- 1 tablespoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 organic eggs, fried
- Steam cubed sweet potatoes, until just tender.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onion, add the sweet potatoes and the green onion. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook until potatoes are crisp and brown. Top with fried egg. Serve immediately. 2 servings.