Last week, before I went out-of-town, I was pleasantly surprised and honored to be nominated by Bec of What’s Bec Cooking for the Beautiful Blogger Award! It is so wonderful to recognized by your peers, because as you all well know, fellow bloggers are the majority of our audience. I am so appreciative of them, my friends and all readers of my humble blog!
For those who don’t know Bec, she is from Perth, located in Western Australia. She spent her early childhood years in Malaysia and Singapore. Not only is she a talented food blogger, but is a wife and mother of two little girls. Bec enjoys cooking healthier versions of dishes you find in restaurants and cafe. Many thanks, Bec, for this special honor!
- Link the blogger who nominated you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the people who you nominate.
Seven Random Things About Me:
- I am scared of bugs!
- I love watching “Suits.”
- I love playing Candy Crush.
- I would like to see the leaves change colors back East.
- I am looking forward to watching Michigan football. Go Blue!
- I love coffee, but it gives me heartburn.
- I like walking in the rain.
My Seven Nominees for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Lynz Real Cooking
- Goan Imports
- French Gardener Dishes
- Savory and Sweet Food
- I Need a Feed
- A Pug in the Kitchen
- Blissful Britt