This week I was pleasantly surprised by being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by two bloggers, Natasha of A Taste of the Caribbean and Sari of Savour Exotic with Sari. Natasha cooks and writes about the delicious foods of her native country, the Caribbean twin islands of Trinidad and Tobago; while Sari blogs about the tasty cuisine of Kerala, an Indian state. Both lovely ladies are devoted mothers and passionate cooks and live in different parts of the globe giving us a worldly perspective in food ! Thank you Natasha and Sari for this wonderful honor!
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
15 Blogs or Bloggers I Follow and Nominate for the award:
- Thirsty for Tea
- Francois et Moi
- Elle and Company
- Nesha Designs
- Coastal Lifestyles
- The Novice Gardener
- Milk and Bun
- Françoise La Prune
- Born and Bred in Brooklyn
- Italian Home Kitchen
- The Brook Cook
- Giraffes Can Bake
- Noémie’s Kitchen
- Ice Cream Magazine
- June Letters Studio
7 Things about Me:
- Ironically, I love to junk food on occasion, even though I blog about eating healthy!
- My favorite food is Mexican.
- I am a dental hygienist.
- I was born and raised in Southern California.
- If I had all the money in the world, I would travel more and help other people.
- I am addictive to television shows about politics and the law.
- I love to garden, but I live in the desert 😖.