This is an easy and delicious side dish for meat, chicken or fish. It gets its wonderful flavors from the cilantro, lime juice and red pepper flakes! A colorful and healthy vegetable dish that can be made during the busy work week!
- 1 to 2 tablespoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 organic zucchini, diced into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup organic frozen corn
- ½ cup organic red bell pepper, diced into ¼-inch cubes
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Juice of one small organic lime
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- In a large nonstick frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for about one minute, then add a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Add zucchini, corn and red bell pepper. Cook vegetables for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally, add lime juice and cilantro. Serve immediately. 4 to 6 servings.