This is such a delicious side dish and so quick and easy to prepare! Since I used organic sweet potatoes, it was not necessary to peel the potatoes, so you benefit from the additional fiber and nutrients!
- Organic sweet potatoes
- Organic sunflower oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut about 1/2 inch off each end of potato. Slice potatoes into even sticks a little bigger than 1/4 inch in width.
- Use enough oil to coat the sticks. I used a tablespoon of oil for 3 small potatoes.
- Spread on a cookie sheet, so they are not touching each other. Add salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 minutes and turn sticks over. Then roast for another 10 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately. I used one small potato per person.