During my weekly shopping trip to Costco, I came across organic butternut squash that was already cut into pieces, so I could not pass it up!
- 2 pounds organic butternut squash, peeled and seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix well in a large bowl, the squash, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Transfer squash to a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Arrange squash in one layer and roast for about 20 minutes and flip over once and continue to roast for another 20 minutes or until squash is tender. Serves 4.