This recipe looks more complicated than it really is. The grilled chicken was posted earlier this month, but for your convenience I have copied here again. My husband really enjoyed this meal!
Grilled Chicken Tenderloins with Cilantro and Lime Juice
- 6 Trader Joe’s Individually Frozen Chicken Breast Tenderloins, thawed.
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Thaw the chicken breast tenderloins. Blot the chicken with a paper towel. Mix olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and garlic together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Brush the chicken with the marinade.
On a nonstick grilling pan, spread the olive oil with a paper towel. On medium heat, grill the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cooked. Add more salt and pepper, if needed. Serves 2.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame chile oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Sea salt
Whisk all ingredients together thoroughly. Add salt to taste.
Lettuce Wraps Platter
- 6 Grilled Chicken Tenderloins with Cilantro and Lime Juice
- 6 butter lettuce leaves, clean and dried
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 3/4 cup halved and sliced cucumber
- Asian Sauce
Put the carrots, sprouts and cucumber in small dishes and place them on the platter. Make sauce and put it in a small dish and place on platter, along with lettuce leaves. Prepare and grill the chicken. Add chicken to platter. Assemble the wraps and drizzle sauce over chicken and vegetables. Serves 2.