Almonds make such a healthy snack. The spices give the nuts a wonderful kick! This is so unbelievably easy to make and so delicious to eat!
- 2 cups whole raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the cumin, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt and cinnamon together.
- In a large bowl mix the almonds and olive oil thoroughly. Add the dry seasonings and stir until the nuts are evenly coated.
- Place the almonds on a jelly roll pan and roast for approximately 13 minutes.