- 1 cup frozen Townsend Farms Organic Triple Berry Blend (Costco)
- 1/2 frozen organic banana*
- 1/2 cup organic fat free milk
- 1/2 cup organic Greek yogurt (plain and fat free)
- 2 packets of Trader Darwin’s Stevia
- 2 ice cubes
Crush the ice, berries and banana in a blender. Then add milk, yogurt and Stevia. Berries are one of the best sources of antioxidants! I have found that each brand of Greek yogurt has its own unique flavor and does make a difference in the overall taste of the smoothie. This drink has approximately 210 calories and 16 grams of protein!
*I like to buy several bananas at a time. When they are ripe, I peel them, split them in half, place in a food storage bag and freeze.